Seven years ago while I was studying design I was introduced to oregano oil and began to use it every day to support my immune system. I slowly began to integrate oils to make-over my wellness cabinet, soaps, beauty products, and home cleaning products. I love the unlimited uses of oils and how they have simplified and made a safer and cleaner home for all of us but especially those little hands!
What Are Essential Oils?
Essential oils are used to flavor foods and can be found in things like toothpaste and mouthwash. Oils are in perfumes, skin care products, candles, and laundry detergents. However, not all oils are high quality. The entire beauty and health industry is not regulated. What is in that little bottle could be any number of things including harmful fillers.
WHY YOUNG LIVING?
Young Living started over 20 years ago by a farmer whose mission was to bring essential oils into every home. Why? Because these plants roots, stems, petals and leaves, when grounded then steamed, have the ability to assist your body in the most natural way. Young Living’s oils come straight from their farms into your home.Young Living's seed to seal promise is so important I tossed ALL the other brands of oils!
What I love most about Young Living:
- We are the world leader and pioneer in essential oil research and distillation.
- Young Living oils are beyond organic. Check out their seed to seal process here.
- Each bath of oils is rigorously tested in house for therapeutic viability. Check out their testing process here.
- Young Living owns their own farms across the globe. Read about their farms here.
- You can actually visit the farms and participate in the harvest/distillation process. Watch the Idaho Balsalm Fir harvest here.
- With over 200 singles and blends, Young Living has the widest selection of oils available.
- Offers over 400 products to support wellness! From supplements, skin care, personal care, natural home cleaning and the list goes on.
- Young Living oils do not have an expiration date.
Young Living Essential Oils are therapeutic grade, 100% pure, derived straight from the plant with no harmful fillers ever. You will never be able to find another bottle of oil that matches its purity. Many times when you find a bottle of “lavender” at the grocery store the actual ingredient is “lavandin” a synthetic form of it’s original. No thank you!!